Monday, August 9, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY..... :D

Well, its officially my birthday and i am so grateful for SOOO many things. To name just the most important i would have to say my mother, father, all immediate family and of coarse a very special man in my life that supports me through all the good and the bad. Thank you mother for giving me a life that has shown me there is no limit to what one person can do if he/she puts there mind to it. i love you with all my heart. And also, my hero, Sharon; my grandmother recently deceased and one of the most beautiful women i have ever know, you will ALWAYS be in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brooke! I just discovered your blog and I'm very encouraged by both your physique and the progress you're making. Hopefully we can chat soon via email?

    Hope it was a good one!

    Best,

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i forgot my email: nicola.aversa@gmail.com

    and actually, my friend (who's a bodybuilder) and I are looking into starting a site that shows the classy side of bodybuilding and fitness, and we're looking for the up-and-come-ers . . . hopefully i can pitch this to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful! I hope your dreams will come true!

    ReplyDelete